Header Photos by Rob Gale 2011: International Academy of Design and Technology: (Tampa Florida) Photography Major

NIKON CAMERAS

NIKON CAMERAS
THEN AND NOW: CLICK ON THE CAMERAS

AMAZON.COM

AMAZON.COM
Amazon.com for Photographers
........CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL SIZE VIEWING.......

ALL GALLERY IMAGES ARE 72 DPI JPEG IMAGES THAT HAVE BEEN RESIZED FROM ORIGINAL PUBLICATION GRADE 300-800 DPI TIFF FILES.

MOST HAVE BEEN SIZED TO WIDTHS AND/OR HEIGHTS OF 8.5 OR 11 INCHES. THERE ARE SOME EXCEPTIONS WHERE THE IMAGES ARE LARGER.

A GREAT DEAL OF THE CONTENT IS FROM THE WORK "A DIFFERENT VISION" WHILE OTHER CONTENT IS OF THE PERSONAL EVERYDAY LIFE VARIETY AND/OR EXPERIMENTAL. (ED.)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Gallery No.121 : Photography By Rob Gale






  







"My name is Rob Gale and I am a student at the International Academy of Design and Technology. My major is photography and my future goal is to run my own photography studio. I have been doing photography for 6 year. I used two of these pictures for my final exam which I got  A’s on. I used the one with Ed with the camera at his side and Gloria. 

These photos were taken in the glare of the Florida sun and manipulated with reflectors and a nice diffuser that severed as an effective "cloud". There were none that week."


-Rob Gale-

Having met Rob and spent too little time with him I look forward to an additional outing on my next Florida trip. 

I am also looking forward to receiving the photograph I took of Rob to be included here.



Remember to click on the photos at least once for large size viewing…all are 11 (x) 14 by 300DPI.


-Ed. Dickau-


No comments:

Post a Comment